New developments in interim financing: What you need to know to facilitate a successful going-concern restructuring
Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP
DIP loans are a crucial element in ensuring the success of a going-concern restructuring. In this session, you will gain up to date information on the most recent developments in interim financing so that you can obtain the best solutions for your clients.
- Examining the implications of Crystallex on the DIP selection process
- How to achieve a balance between the interests of lenders, secured creditors and the distressed company
- Analyzing the scope of discretion granted to a supervising judge to approve interim financing under s. 11.2 of the CCAA
- Discussing the implications of the SCC decision in Indalex on interim financing
- Strategies and considerations for DIP roll-ups