Your complete guide to managing all aspects of the recovery process! Stay up to date on formal proceedings and develop strategies for innovative restructuring solutions.
The insolvency and restructuring landscape is in a state of flux, requiring practitioners to develop an increasingly diverse set of skills to adapt to the changes. While formal proceedings remain your bread and butter issues, the past few years have witnessed a significant rise in informal workouts, coupled with fundamental changes in the growth and direction of the distressed investing community. More and more, companies and lenders are seeking alternative strategies for avoiding insolvency, in order to emerge from financial distress more quickly, efficiently and at less cost.
At The Canadian Institute’s 13th Annual Forum on Insolvency & Restructuring, you will gain practical strategies and crucial insights to lead your company and clients through these challenging financial times. Our exceptional faculty of leading practitioners and industry experts will provide you with tools to address the most critical issues you are facing today. Learn to:
- COMMAND the complexities of cross-border files
- ACCESS financing in an environment of tight credit
- MANAGE the role of representative counsel
- RESPOND to pension plans following the Indalex decision
- DETERMINE the priority of environmental claims in CCAA proceedings
- PREPARE for the 2014 legislative amendments to the BIA and CCAA And much more!
Stay up to date on the latest trends and procedures so that you can properly advise your company or clients.
Register today by calling toll-free at 1-877-927-1563 or register online.
We look forward to welcoming you to the forum in October!