Whether you are new to a Crown corporation board or management role, or a seasoned veteran, join The Canadian Institute’s 12th Annual Forum on Crown Corporate Governance to hear expert faculty provide innovative solutions to systemic challenges faced by Crown corporations.
Establish a comprehensive step-by-step plan, developed alongside industry experts, to bring back to your agency the latest strategies for success in Crown corporate governance.
Why You Should Attend:
- Obtain a clear understanding of Crown corporation management, board and government roles and responsibilities, and how to manage the complex interplay between them
- Network and share experiences with Crown corporation board members, executives, and Ministry staff executives, and Ministry staff
- Takeaway practical strategies to overcome challenges in education of board members and communication between stakeholders
- Participate in accountability and transparency lessons to gain positive public perception
- Learn how to proactively mitigate challenges resulting from change management, board vacancies and government volatility
Join us in Ottawa on January 25 & 26, to network and set up meetings with key stakeholders, develop a fresh approach to core challenges and return to your organization ready to achieve its objectives.
Register now by calling 1-877-927-7936 or online
We look forward to seeing you in January!
The Canadian Institute
Hotel & Venue
Lord Elgin Hotel
100 Elgin Street, Ottawa, ON, K1P 5K8
For information on hotel room availability and reservations, please contact the Lord Elgin Hotel at 613-235-3333 and ask for the best available rate.