Enhance the accountability, strengthen the oversight, increase the sustainability of your police department and legal practice.
Now in its 10th successful year, The Canadian Institute’s Law of Policing Conference is a must-attend event for all Canadian police service in-house counsel and police professional standards. This event addresses the most pressing legal issues affecting police service professionals. Hear roll-out policies on new legislation including the Cannabis Act and the new mandatory screening for drivers. As well as, hear about the implementation process for the Safer Ontario Act and funding allocations for First Nation police departments. (12px)
Discuss the latest precedent-setting cases addressing search and seizure, privacy and human rights.
- KEYNOTE: Action Items for Adopting the Comprehensive Ontario Police Services Act
- Action Items for Adopting the Safer Ontario Act, 2018
- Police Authority for Search and Seizure and Supreme Court Trends
- PANEL: Implications of an Officer on Trial
- Recommendations: Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls Inquiry
Join a distinguished and diverse faculty of speakers as they provide practical solutions and optimum tools for your organization. Stay tuned for more details about our 2019 program.
Reserve your space today: