The Canadian Institute's
4th FATCA Compliance Forum
Prepare for the costly operational changes required for FATCA compliance before it is too late.
Wednesday, March 25 to Thursday, March 26, 2015
One King West, Toronto, Ontario
What can you do to improve your FATCA compliance in the aftermath of the IGA coming into place? Take action now to smooth out transitional issues that have transpired and prepare for meeting upcoming deadlines required for FATCA compliance before it is too late. Hear directly from industry leaders and get expert advice and solid solutions on critical issues, especially:
- Analysis of the key aspects and risks of the FATCA regulations that impact Canadian entities – challenges of entity identification and the allocation of responsibilities for dealers and fund companies for client named accounts.
- Best practices of approaching your current customer base and industry insights into different reporting approaches under Canadian IGA obligations. Get guidance for reporting existing accounts ahead of the June 30, 2015 deadline.
- Balancing domestic privacy requirements with information sharing obligations under FATCA – how to prevent privacy issues and protect your firm.
- Gain practical industry tips on global FATCA – how to comply globally when many other jurisdictions outside Canada are still in the process of negotiating IGAs.
- An update on additional reporting requirements that are to come under the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- Managing new and existing data after onboarding - ways to minimize risk in account identification and data identification.
Register today - Call 1-877-927-7936, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register online.