It's not just about being legally compliant — it's about doing business better.
Take a coordinated approach to enterprise-wide anti-corruption compliance.
Corruption is a multi-faceted problem requiring a multi-faceted solution. Your organization cannot
just rely on its legal counsel to combat corruption. A multi-disciplinary approach, involving all
organizational functions, needs to be taken to manage corruption risk and exposure. Ultimately,
proper management of these risks will only help improve your business.
The Canadian Institute's Practical Guide to Implementing Anti-Corruption Compliance has been produced
to provide delegates with a business operations perspective to anti-corruption compliance. This conference will
provide you with tools and strategies required for a multi-disciplinary approach to managing compliance in
your organization. Attend this event and you will:
- Learn how to conduct a comprehensive bribery and corruption risk assessment
- Get practical advice from practitioners on how to implement, monitor, and audit a compliance program
- Obtain guidance on meeting CSR objectives without inadvertently violating anti-corruption laws
- Engage in an interactive discussion on navigating the tricky area of gifts and hospitality
- Network with your peers and share best practices
And much more!
And for individuals in the financial services sector, be sure to register for the special pre-conference workshop
on Anti-Bribery and Corruption Compliance for Financial Institutions.
Register now by calling The Canadian Institute toll-free at 1-877-927-7936, faxing the registration form to
1-877-927-1563 or registering online to secure your spot.
We look forward to seeing you at the event in June!